Friday, January 29, 2010

SharePoint Consultant - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

• Creating the SharePoint Sites for the Various Departments
• Developing .NET Custom Web Parts for the various Business Requirements
• Administrate the User Rights.
• Setting Up the Search Server
• Backup the Sites and Creating the Site Templates
• developing .NET Custom Web Parts for the Business Intelligence
• Setup of reporting environment in SharePoint Portal Server

Experience 2 - 4 years
Education Basic - Bachelor of Arts
Nationality Any Nationality
Gender Any

Contact Details
Name/Designation Mura
Email murali@orientinfotech.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me. And got extra income from my home.

part time jobs